Note from Ashwin:
I dislike legalese. All that matters is for everyone to play nice. The aim is for the reader, service provider, and everyone else involved to succeed. No foul play, just harmony.
However, for those that intend to break the rules and are inclined to mischief, read the Terms below!
The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Admissions Roadmap (https://admissionsroadmap.com), the owner of the Website.
A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
Website Terms & Conditions
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
By using our Website, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by our Legal Terms. Please review them carefully. If you do not accept our Legal Terms, do not access and use our Website. If you have already accessed our Website and do not accept our Legal Terms, you should immediately discontinue use of our Website.
Admissions Roadmap abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Admissions Roadmap is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Admissions Roadmap has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Websites Warranty Disclaimer
Admissions Roadmap reserves the right to change any and all Content and features of our Website, at any time without notice. While our Website is currently free to use, we may begin charging for use of all or part of its features at any time, without notice to you. Our Website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Admissions Roadmap assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Member Content. Admissions Roadmap is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, Website, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to anyone’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or Website, related to or resulting from using, uploading, or downloading materials in connection with our Website. Under no circumstances will Admissions Roadmap be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of our Website, or for any interactions between Users of our Website, whether online or offline.
OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. ADMISSIONS ROADMAP, INCLUDING ALL OUR AFFILIATES, HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, OTHER THAN AS SPECIFIED IN OUR LEGAL TERMS. ADMISSIONS ROADMAP CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF OUR WEBSITE. ADMISSIONS ROADMAP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED PROGRAMS TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR WEBSITE IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE OUR WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOU, YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT. WE, AS WELL AS ALL OF OUR AFFILIATES, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, BUSINESS, PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ADMISSIONS ROADMAP. OUR WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH OUR WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN OUR LEGAL TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
Admissions Roadmap, as well as all our affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from our Website; (b) the unavailability or interruption of our Website; (c) your use of our Website; or (d) any delay or failure in performance of our Website.
ADMISSIONS ROADMAP AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. ADMISSIONS ROADMAP AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO WARRANTY, REFUND, OR OTHER RESTITUTION TO YOU WITH REGARDS TO OUR WEBSITE, OTHER THAN AS SPECIFIED HEREIN, FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DELAYS, CANCELLATIONS, STRIKES, GOVERNMENTAL ISSUES, OR FORCE MAJEURE.
IN NO EVENT WILL ADMISSIONS ROADMAP OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF ADMISSIONS ROADMAP IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ADMISSIONS ROADMAP’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO YOUR CEASING USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
Additional Terms of this Website
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system, it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 that require publishing the rules and regulations.
The use of service by You is solely governed by this policy and any policy so mentioned by terms of reference. Using any of the services shall be taken to mean that You have read and agreed to all of the policies so binding in You and that You are contracting with Admissions Roadmap and have undertaken binding obligations with Admissions Roadmap.
You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by Admissions Roadmap, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this ‘Terms of Service’ and shall be considered as part of this ‘Terms of Service’.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or informing You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the terms on the website and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the website following such a change, it is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. As long as You comply with these Terms of Service, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to use the services.
- Use of the Internet, the Admissions Roadmap site and the Admissions Roadmap services is solely at your own risk. The confidentiality of any communication or materials transmitted through this site cannot be guaranteed. Admissions Roadmap is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted through the internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or for the consequences of any reliance of such information. You assume sole and complete risk for using this site and Admissions Roadmap services.
- Admissions Roadmap obtains information about website visitors through web forms in order to send email campaigns and information relevant to them. The sharing of such information by you is on a voluntary, opt-in basis only. All such information collected is kept strictly confidential. The link to unsubscribe from such email notifications is listed at the bottom of the every email sent by Admissions Roadmap.
- Within Admissions Roadmap, any employee access to customer information is for business purposes only and is based on a need to know basis. This information is shared with affiliates so that we can provide services and products that meet your circumstances and needs.
- Admissions Roadmap continually strives to maintain accurate and complete information about our users, members, customers and clients. Should you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please notify me with concerns and accurate information. Reasonable efforts shall be used to correct the incorrect information.
- All the articles and blogs published on any page of this website are solely owned and copyrighted by Admissions Roadmap. In case of any information that is published that’s not authored by Admissions Roadmap, then the source of the same shall be mentioned in the article.
- Any trailing information, documents, articles, posts, comments or any other form of written statement published on any page of this website are the opinions of the individual who posted it and do not reflect the views of Admissions Roadmap. Any information posted on any page of the Admissions Roadmap website by any member other than the Admin should not be considered official.
- All content provided on the Admissions Roadmap website is for informational / educational purposes only. Admissions Roadmap makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Admissions Roadmap will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner or the admin shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, or damage from the display or use of this information. Also, links to external sources are not intended as endorsements on behalf of Admissions Roadmap of any companies / organizations, products / services offered or views expressed therein.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the event you provide us with false and inaccurate details or Admissions Roadmap has a reasonable reason to believe that false and inaccurate information has been furnished, we hold the rights to permanently suspend your account.
You are a restricted user of this website.
You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this website or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
Terms of Product & Services
- Admissions Roadmap at no point makes no guarantees about what our product/service or that of our affiliates will do for your chances of scoring high on any test or admission to any academic or professional school or program or your chances of employment at any public or private institution. Your scores and admissions are purely based on your efforts. However Admissions Roadmap will act as an enabler to help you achieve your aspirations.
- You will not hold Admissions Roadmap, its employees, consultants, experts, editors or representatives liable for any denied admissions to any academic or professional program or school or any denial of employment.
- Prices and terms of any Admissions Roadmap products and services are subject to change without notice.
- Only students who register for the Admissions Roadmap product/service by making the associated payments will be allowed to avail the said product/service. This payment or registration cannot be transferred fully or partially to another person.
- Admissions Roadmap shall not be held responsible for any technical issues at your end if you are availing any of our online product or service. The validity of such products and services is determined by Admissions Roadmap and subject to change without advance notice.
- If a product or service offered by Admissions Roadmap is discontinued due to business reasons after you have availed it, you will no longer have continued access to it and Admissions Roadmap is under no obligation to refund the fee you paid or provide the product/service or related support offerings to you.
- Switching between products and services offered by Admissions Roadmap is not permitted except in special cases. Switching to a higher-priced product or service means that you will need to pay the differential amount. However, switching to a lower-priced product does not entitle you to a refund of the difference in amount.
Terms of Online Payment
The following terms and conditions regarding online payment are to be read carefully. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept all these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms then this facility is not to be used.
All online payments are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All and any fee for Admissions Roadmap’s products is quoted in USD or INR wherever applicable.
- Admissions Roadmap is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Admissions Roadmap cannot be held responsible if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
When you pay Admissions Roadmap for all or any of its services, you understand and agree to our refund policy, which is as follows.
- Amounts once paid are not refunded under any circumstances. Special cases shall be considered on a case to case basis and shall be based on the discretion of Admissions Roadmap only.
- If the request for refund is placed before the deliverables for any of the service is initiated, then the amount shall be refunded after the deduction of reasonable charges based on service tax and charges, and the time we have spent on business development for you, which includes but is not limited to the preliminary discussions. An estimated time will also be used for the same, the reasoning for which shall also be shared. Any such request should be made within 7 days of purchase.
- Admissions Roadmap will not yield a refund request post inception of work if even a part of it has started. Any exception to this clause shall be granted at Admissions Roadmap’s discretion and will be considered on a case-to-case basis only post suitable audit.
- Admissions Roadmap shall not be responsible for any delay for any situations that are out of our control.
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved under the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India