Life as a Wharton MBA student, and how to ace the admissions process to get into top MBA programs – with IIT Delhi and Wharton MBA alum
Learn how to get into ivy league MBA programs. Get insider access to the culture of the Wharton School’s MBA program. Learn how to stand out as an Indian applicant and how to craft great MBA essays as an Indian engineering candidate.
Key lessons from this interview:
Wharton MBA Admissions Process
- The motivations for this Indian female field engineer working in deserts of Egypt to pursue an MBA as a next step.
- The research process that Kanika used to learn about MBA program and get a Wharton MBA admit.
- What she learnt about the Wharton MBA that convinced her that it was the right school for her?
- The strengths in her backgound that made her a strong contender to Wharton as an Indian female applicant.
- The key traits to showcase that’ll help Indian MBA applicants differentiate themselves in the MBA application.
- Avoiding common mistakes that Indian MBA applicants make, and how to showcase your successes and failures to your advantage in the Wharton MBA admissions process?
Wharton MBA Experience
- Life as a Wharton MBA candidate and what to expect the first 90 days during your MBA experience?
- How to deal with the overwhelming feeling when you enter a top MBA program, and the clever planning process to optimise your MBA experience.
- The excellent recruiting opportunities at Wharton, and how to make the best use of all of the options available?
- The career paths for internationals at top MBA programs, and particularly at Wharton.
- Detailed insights into the culture at the Wharton MBA program.
Advice to Indian MBA applicants
- Crafting your long-term and short-term goals, and clear roadmap on how to write your career goals essay?
- Advice to all Indian candidates who want to apply to Wharton.
- What Kanika would change about her application process were she to apply to Wharton again.
One last thing before you go…
If you’ve been rejected by an MBA program, we specialize in helping people reapply. The first thing we do is a DING analysis to help you figure out what you can do better next time. If that’s you, start by accessing the self-assessment here.