MBA Application advice to get into Indiana Kelley MBA program
Get insider access to the culture of the Indiana Kelley MBA program. Learn from Jyotishman on the mistakes to avoid in the MBA application process, how to stand out despite being an Indian Male Engineer, and how to take advantage of the incredible resources available at Kelley to prepare for your MBA success.
Key lessons from this interview:
MBA Application Process
- How competitive is it for an Indian Male Engineer with a high GMAT score to get into top MBA programs?
- How a track record of extracurricular activities got him several top 10 interview invites, including Stanford, Darden and Duke.
- His in-depth school selection methodology, and how you can apply these to your school selection process.
- Detailed advice on how to network with schools if you are unable to visit the schools during your MBA application process.
- How he aced the Kelley MBA admissions interview with personalised stories and research about the school.
The Kelley MBA Experience
- What are the biggest priorities during the first 90 days of your Kelley MBA?
- How to leverage the Kelley resources (like the amazing Career Services at Kelley) both inside and outside the school to succeed during recruiting.
- The unique DNIP process at Kelley puts every student through in order to set them up for recruiting success.
- The role of Academies at Kelley MBA and how you should utilise the career track resources to succeed in recruiting.
- Advice on how to prepare effectively for management consulting interviews, and the big mistakes Jyotishman and I made during case interview preparation.
- The recruiting secrets that consulting companies employ when approaching students during campus recruiting.
- The culture at the Kelley MBA program and how Kelley forces students to get out of their comfort zone so that students can succeed in the future.
- The biggest mistake Indian applicants make when contacting students / alumni and the advice to future applicants when reaching out to alumni.
One last thing before you go…
If you’ve been rejected by an MBA program, we specialize in helping people reapply. The first thing we do is a DING analysis to help you figure out what you can do better next time. If that’s you, start by accessing the self-assessment here.